Who are the visitors?
- Geotechnical professionals from across Canada and around the world representing industry, academical and government
- Industry leaders and decision-makers within companies requiring geotechnical engineering and related professions
- Private and public sector representatives involved in geotechnical projects
Who are the exhibitors?
- Engineering firms involved within geotechnical, soil/rock, hydrology/hydrogeology work
- Companies specialized in the design, use, supply and installation of in-sintu soil testing and monitoring equipment/sensors
- Companies offering geotechnical construction solution/services, such as: foundation rehabilitation or improvement, settlement control, liquefaction mitigation, soil stabilization, groundwater control, slope stability control, excavation support, etc.
- Companies that supply and install geosynthetics or any other kind of product that may improve soil characteristics and behavior
Companies that provide software products to geotechnical engineers, soil scientists and geological engineers for predictive work or quality geotechnical program for field test processing, engineering analysis, borehole log drafting and laboratory data management
- Companies providing engineered product to deliver optimum performance and value for various applications in field such as: transportation, public works, mining, etc.
The Trade show will be held from September 20 to 22, 2015. Coffee breaks will be served within the Trade show area as well as the Ice Breaker Reception. All booth locations will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
Booked and paid before
January 15, 2015
|10'X 8' BOOTH RENTAL INCLUDES :
- Drape booth (8' high back wall and 3' high lateral walls)
- Draped table (6'), 2 chairs & 1 garbage bin
- 1 power outlet (110 volt)
- 1 Exhibitor Badge (full conference registration)
- Recognition in Conference Program (logo and 35 word corporate profile)
- Web link on Conference website in the exhibition section
| $ 2,250
|| $ 2,500
|*Prices are in Canadian dollars | Taxes are not included
New booths are now available!
To meet the demand, booths have been added. Click on the "Reserve a booth" button below and choose yours right away!